Thursday, December 3, 2009

Why doesnt my best friend Lebron James talk to me anymore?

OMG...i know how you feel.....he's probably too busy making tons of money mud wrestling......i havent seen my mom oprah since i was 8...and some 1 told me they saw her on tv....idk whats wrong with these people.....y dont they love us any more??



Why doesnt my best friend Lebron James talk to me anymore?nba trade





cause hes lebron james



Why doesnt my best friend Lebron James talk to me anymore?nba season ,nba teams



He's got a lot going on right now.
My dad Donald Trump is also TOO BUSY...



what a punk...
Because LeBron James is a busy man these days.



He's trying to win a championship, for pete's sakes.
because he's too good for you and doesn't like it when you ask stupid questions on yahoo! answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
beaded necklace